Sunday

August 12

Snap! Crunch, crunch, crunch. Shortly after 3 am, I awoke to the sounds of Jennie eating Saltine crackers in bed. Trying to restrain a smile from passing over my lips, all I could think about was the punch line to that old joke, "I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers!"

Only hours earlier, I had joked with Jennie about having to make a run for Krispy Kreme at 3 o'clock in the morning. As I glanced over her way, I rubbed my eyes and noticed a translucent, imaginary wire-frame Arby's hat over her head. Yep, she was thinking Arby's. Luckily, she opted for a bowl of strawberries instead and I slipped back into dreamland.

Last night, we had dinner with Jennie's parents at Toots (imagine the food of Hooters sans cleavage). After filling our bellies, we all came back to mi casa to watch the DVD Nacho Libre starring Jack Black. It was quite funny, and I would recommend checking it out if you enjoy Black's bizarre wit.



LINK OF THE DAY: The World's Most Expensive Desserts (with pics)

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: