Tuesday

October 16

Jennie went to Yoga class this morning for the first time in several weeks. She called me at work and said she felt great afterwards. It makes me a little nervous to see her twisting and contorting her body, but I think she knows her body's limits.

Nashville's hockey team has until Halloween to complete its' sale to the local group of buyers or they will most certainly be relocated by a future owner (my long term opinion based on the "out clause" of the lease and the poor attendance figures). Zero advertising, no media support, and a generally apathetic, "Good-Ole-Boy" culture in Nashville are creating a recipe for disaster. The consensus around the league is that Nashville does not deserve a team and that Tennessee is simply not a viable sports market. This topic causes my blood to boil, so I will give it a rest...



LINK OF THE DAY: The Anatomy of a Black Hole...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: