Wednesday

August 27

Back from our week long peregrination, life is nearly back to normal. Why does it take less than an hour to pack for a trip, but several weeks to unpack a suitcase?

Jennie and Daphne attended a cookout at my workplace yesterday. It was the first time my little princess had met many of my fellow coworkers. She was on her best behavior and full of smiles.

Last Saturday, Jennie and I celebrated 11 magical years of marriage. We spent the evening with my Mom, my Fake Dad, and my Parents-In-Law at a Panama City Beach eatery. Daphne fussed and cried off and on throughout our whole meal, but Mommy's boobs saved the day! No one in the restaurant seemed to mind Daphne's fomentation.

Over the next three days, I will be posting the best photos from our trip:






Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: