Friday

October 15

I am terribly sorry. I have not forgotten about promising to post the new Daphne photos. Many apologies, but I am attempting to function on less than 3 hours of sleep.

After the exciting hockey game last night, I had to log into work to do some "after hours" tasks. So, I will post some photos tonight (hopefully).

I have my work cut out for me this weekend! Our freshly seeded yard keeps getting shredded by bicycles, foot traffic, and visiting cars. I feel like I am walking on eggshells trying to maintain it. My deepest fear (and I know it will happen eventually) is that someone or something will end up destroying one or more of our irrigation sprinkler heads. Three have been ran over so far... ouch!

I will be chipping away at Jennie's "honey do" list of chores all weekend long.







Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: