Monday

November 14

Last Thursday, I celebrated my 39th birthday at home with Jennie and the kids. Jennie made my favorite cookie cake from scratch (see below) as she does each year.

On Friday, Shea's 4 month old routine physical went well. His weight was 11 pounds 6 ounces and length was 22 3/4 inches. The doctor seems pleased with his development. He has not rolled over from tummy to back yet, but we continue to give him tummy time on the floor. He is starting to grin a lot more and will hopefully giggle by Turkey Day.

Here are some new photos for your enjoyment:

My birthday cake


My two gals


Discovering fingers


Hi there!


Shea loves being held


Sleepy



Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

1 comment:

Tammy Kirkland said...

We make a cookie cake for Steve every year--Cole helps me decorate it. It never looks "this good." I've got to show you a pic! You would be afraid to eat ours!