Tuesday

November 23

While Thanksgiving is only two days away, I am already thankful for the many blessings I have in my life. Daphne keeps asking us for a baby brother (to torment). She has been practicing her mommy skills by dragging her little dolly around the house by an arm or leg (and not bumping the doll into too many walls). She loves giving her "baby" a pretend bottle and rocking it to sleep.

Jennie had her follow up doctor visit today to inspect her uterine lining. The ultrasound nurse assured Jennie that her lining looked great and we are still on schedule for implantation next week.

Of the four embryos we have in the freezer, we have 3 "B" quality and 1 "A" quality ready to thaw. Since Daphne was a "B" quality embryo, I can only imagine how perfect the "A" will become.

I will post some new photos before Thanksgiving Day.

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: