Sunday

August 3

Happy Tax Free Weekend! (for Tennessee residents) If Daphne's bath goes well and she's not terribly fussy, we might visit the shoe store and take advantage of the tax free festivities.

Yesterday afternoon, we snapped 165 photos of Daphne and uploaded the best ones to Snapfish. If I somehow left you off of the Snapfish invitation, let me know and I will gladly share the album with you.

Pre-MILESTONE alert: Daphne is about to get her first tooth! Running a finger over her lower gums, it feels like it could erupt any day now...

Daphne is almost able to sit up all by herself. This morning she weighed in at 14.6 pounds.

Here are a few photos from yesterday:





Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

1 comment:

Clay said...

I can't believe she's gotten so big! I loved the photos on Snapfish. Isn't it amazing to see how much she's changed when you look back at the older pictures you took?

Have fun shopping!