Monday

April 26

Three days into our temporary accommodations, Daphne has already asked to return to our *old home*. She cried in her crib last night, "Mommy, I want to go back, old home". Her sobs broke our hearts. I know that she will absolutely love the new house (we are still scheduled to close on May 27th). At the old house, I have to mow the lawn one final time before this Thursday.

Jennie, her father, and I packed boxes and moved miscellaneous household junk ALL weekend long (beginning on Friday morning and wrapping up Sunday evening). I have aches and pains from lifting, but we have much more to do. This morning, a professional moving company will be delivering the final *heavy* items to our apartment and storage unit.

May 27th cannot arrive soon enough...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: