Tuesday

August 10

Over the past month, several contractors have visited our house (irrigation, landscaping, finishing punch list items, etc). And each one of them has heard about Daphne's kitchen and her bonus room more than once. She is so proud of her toys and will talk your ear off if you let her.

Before fading into sleep, Daphne follows a strict routine. We pick up her toys, brush her teeth, read a few books, and tell her a "quick story about Daphne Rose Tilson". One of her favorites is Daphne & the Beanstalk. Last night I heard her mumbling, "Fee fye foe fum, I smell Daphne Rose Tilson" after I kissed her goodnight.

Here are a few photos from the weekend...

Daphne attending a local butterfly exhibit


Yoga on the dining room table?


I want to play with my kitchen.


Can I have a hug?


Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: