Wednesday

August 4

Daphne pretends to be a chef, a grocer, and a waiter in "her bonus room". I asked Daphne what she wants to be when she grows up and she responded, "waiter" with no hesitation. I was hoping for something along the lines of doctor, lawyer, or Indian chief. Oh well, maybe she will change her mind? I wanted to be an astronaut, a dentist, and a baseball player before settling into my software developer role.

Construction has begun on the property adjacent to our lot. I am terrified that a bulldozer is going to damage our irrigation system as they have breached our property line twice now.

This weekend is Tennessee's semi-annual tax free weekend. Jennie has been itching for a new laptop for quite some time now.

Labor Day is right around the corner. Do you have big plans?

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: