Wednesday

May 23 - Day 13 of IVF

I know the next few days are still the calm before the storm, so I should enjoy them as much as possible. Jennie still does not seem nervous at all... Beginning Monday, I will assist her in the daily IM shots -- this will be scary. I guess it's a good thing I'm a computer programmer since I fainted in our "How To Give Shots To Your Spouse In The Butt" class....

This afternoon we will be receiving another FedEx Overnight package full of 50 - 60 syringes. It seems that they forgot to send the complete Subcutaneous Needle kit for Jennie's FSH injections. I am hoping this was just a quick oversight by the drug company and not a mistake by NFC. Oh well, the important thing is that they are not charging us for them.

No big plans for Memorial Day. Maybe I can grill out some burgers and enjoy the day off with some nice weather... Jennie & I had a productive evening last night reorganizing our garage. It never ceases to amaze me how much "junk" one can accumulate over the years.

LINK OF THE DAY:
The Nietzsche Family Circus

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: