Thursday

September 18

There's no turning back now. "Project: Tile-My-Guest-Bathroom-Floor-Quickly" is underway! I carefully removed the vinyl flooring and baseboards in my guest bathroom yesterday. While a couple of years have passed since I tiled our fireplace hearth, the kitchen floor, and master bathroom floor, I am anxious to get back to it. I will keep you posted on my progress daily... (hopefully, it will not bore you?)

Daphne continues to eat well and gain weight albeit slowly. Just shy of 7 months old, Daphne now weighs 15 1/2 pounds. She's quite petite compared to other babies her age. No worries, she's healthy and happy.

Daphne loves to flap her arms up and down like a bird when she is sitting up on the floor (and grinning/chuckling). I will try to create a YouTube video to show you her new trick!

Daphne has been turning away from green beans (baby food puree). Maybe, she will grow into liking them (an acquired taste perhaps)? I'm trying to convince Daphne that she will grow up to dislike peaches, mushrooms, and raisins, but so far it's not working. She loves peaches. Oh well, I suppose I am in the minority.

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: