Friday

November 28

Happy Black Friday to you! I hope everyone had an excellent Turkey Day...

I did not even think twice about shopping this morning. I have lost the urge to fight crowds for this year's Ferbie or the latest Rubik's Cube gadget. Instead, we took it easy and relaxed with my Dad and Step-Mom at their house. After eating way too much tasty food, we watched the movie "Get Smart" featuring Steve Carell. I really love his movies and especially his TV show, "The Office".

Although Jennie, Daphne, and I are still on the road visiting family, we wanted to share some Thanksgiving photos with you:

Daphne prepares for her first Thanksgiving meal...

Daddy Dave holding sweet Daphne

'nanna Cyndee playing with Daphne

Grandpa Wayne loving on Daphne


Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: