Tuesday

September 1

Great news! Someone actually scheduled a house tour with our realtor for Wednesday. Could this be the potential buyer for whom we are waiting? Probably not, but it does restore our faith in the selling process. I know the house has only been on the market for two weeks, but it feels like an eternity! I am trying so hard to keep my expectations low, but it's tough.

Daphne's summer cold has nearly run its course (hoarse cough, drippy nose, low-grade fever). Jennie began displaying the early symptoms of the cold this morning. It is only a matter of time before I am sick, too. Yuck! Don't you hate that dizzy nausea (swimmy head feeling) when you first come down with a cold?

Well, I promise to post some new photos of Daphne-doodle before the weekend.

Hockey season is almost here! Yay! Only a week and a half until training camp begins...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: