Sunday

November 22

(Knock on wood) Daphne's wheezing has subsided for now. She is still displaying symptoms of a minor cold (runny nose, productive cough, poor appetite, etc), but that's typical for a toddler this time of year.

Daphne has some new phrases that she loves to say. Give her a bite of food and you may hear, "mmmm, I like it!" She still wants to "open" and "hold it" if you are carrying something interesting. I would guess that Daphne knows about 16 of the 26 letters of the alphabet and can almost count to 10. She gets stuck on some of the early numbers and rattles off duplicate numbers while counting.

Here are some of the very first photos shot with my new DSLR camera. Enjoy! I have even more photos that I will post tomorrow night...






Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: