Wednesday

March 12

As I cooked dinner Monday evening, a distant metallic scraping sound filled the air. The annoying noise seemed to be coming from outside. The sound magnified intensely from the side of our house as I opened the back door. I crossed my fingers, grabbed a flashlight, and investigated the situation as my fears were met. Weathered and tattered, our heat pump's fan finally snapped off of the motor housing. I called the HVAC repair company and they instructed us to switch our system over to Emergency Heat for the evening. Great, I thought.

We slipped on extra clothing and turned the thermostat way down.

Luckily, Tuesday morning the unit was repaired with a new fan. And, our house has reliable heat once again. Below are some photos of Daphne bundled up to avoid the cold chill...





Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She gets cuter with every picture! Hope Jennie is healing well and that Daphne's little tummy is getting regulated! Take care!

Anonymous said...

she is just amazing. i can't wait to check out your blog daily to see pictures of daphne. i have shared them w/everyone of my friends, i take pics and text them to those that don't use the computer. just wish u lived closer.