Wednesday

June 11

Last night Jennie and I decided to take a quick nap after supper. The idea sounded pretty good with nothing on TV these days except summer re-reruns. Three and a half hours later, we woke up for Daphne's late night snack of boob juice. I love the way Daphne prefers to sleep now (on her belly with her little tush high in the air and her knees tucked under her stomach); it is so cute!

After Daphne eats her late evening snack, we usually dress her in long-sleeved, footy pajamas for her bedtime routine. Lately, her pajamas have been little frilly, Victorian outfits. I really need to take a picture for you to visualize our little "artist formerly known as Prince". I just want to bust out and sing some Purple Rain when I see her wiggle.

Jennie and I played around on Facebook last night at midnight (after our big nap, we were no longer sleepy -- imagine that?). I challenge each and every one of you to join Facebook and add me as your friend. I am not much for Social Networking websites (e.g., MySpace, Classmates.com, etc), but Facebook is pretty cool!

Oh well, I have rambled enough for today. I will post some photos of Daphne tonight when I get home from work. Jennie took some great ones yesterday.

Evening Update: I assembled Daphne's new Evenflo ExerSaucer Deluxe after work. Here are the photos I promised...





Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: