Monday

June 16

I hope everyone had a memorable Flag Day and Father's Day weekend!

Yesterday, Daphne entertained her grandparents while I helped solve a minor computer issue (and trained my mother-in-law how to archive her digital photography). Somehow, the thumbnail and filmstrip view in Windows Explorer stopped working on their computer. I re-registered the offending Windows DLLs and all is well again. As I tie a string around my finger, I am reminding myself to bring over more RAM for their computer... no one should have less than 1 or 2 gigabytes of RAM these days!

After our mini-feast of pulled pork barbecue and all the trimmings, we placed a blanket on the floor for Daphne to squirm around on. It's quite funny to watch Daphne arch her back and flop around like a fish out of water. Determined and stubborn, she effortlessly rolls over from her back to her belly and vice versa. Sneaking a peak in her crib at night, we never know what to expect out of our little contortionist.

Evening Update: 7:46pm -- a few photos from the weekend.

Daphne preparing for last Saturday's cookout.


Daphne loves her motorized swing on Father's Day...



Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: