Friday

June 20

Daphne is 4 months old today! Mommy, Grammy, and Grampy are taking her to the Farmer's Market this morning and then, depending on the weather, a nice walk in the park.

Exactly one year ago today, Jennie went under the scalpel at NFC to have her eggs harvested. Out of her 62 potential eggs, 32 were extracted safely and injected with my sperm via micro-scalpel. Daphne and her future siblings were all fertilized on June 20th, 2007. So, technically, Daphne is a year old today!

Daphne's routine doctor visit (and immunizations) occurs Monday morning. I will post the results after we return.

Tonight the NHL Entry Draft begins at 6pm CST and I am VERY excited. I will be glued to the festivities while bouncing Daphne on my knee.

Photos later today...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: