Sunday

June 29

Howdy y'all. I appreciate the comments from yesterday -- they brightened my day! It's nice to be reassured that folks actually visit this website on purpose. Oh well, enough of my blubbering...

MILESTONE ALERT:
Today, Daphne let out an extended giggle (along the lines of a full blown chuckle). For a while now, she has been smiling and belting out an occasional "heh heh". But, for the first time, we heard our daffodil's complete laugh.

Last week, I attended an impromptu employee sale and out of the blue, I purchased a brand new, digital camcorder for $50. It was "last year's model", but so what, it works beautifully! Capturing Daphne in video is priceless...

Guess what I have been doing the past few days? Yep, I am videotaping Daphne laughing, kicking, crying, etc. After my FireWire cable arrives next week via mail order, I will extract some video to my computer and possibly YouTube some footage (if it looks okay).

We will be celebrating the 4th of July with a bunch of friends in Murfreesboro. We spread the good news of Jennie's pregnancy at the same party a year ago. Time sure does fly!

Here are some new photos to enjoy: (Daphne's hair keeps falling out)





Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

1 comment:

Clay said...

Cute photos! I love the new banner photo that you've placed at the top of your blog as well.