Wednesday

December 16

Coughing and a few sniffles are all that remain from our family's week long bout with a good old winter cold. Daphne's fever broke on Saturday morning and she picked right up where she left off. It takes a lot more than a runny nose to slow down Daphne-doodle!

Jennie and I finished most of our Christmas shopping over the weekend and again last night. Hey, I avoided the long, claustrophobic lines at Wal-Mart and the pushing and shoving at our local liquor store. Once again, I relied heavily towards online shopping as my primary source of gift-giving.

I will be so happy once January 4th is here and normalcy returns. Bah, humbug! Let's just say I'm not looking forward to the next few weeks. Try out this equation:

( DIVIDED FAMILY + MISCOMMUNICATION / LACK OF PLANNING ) + FUSSY BABY = UNHAPPY DAVEY

Why can't we all just get along? I am the most easy going person I know.

A few weeks ago we lowered our house price and finally, we have our 12th total showing this Saturday afternoon. It will be the first showing in several weeks!


NOTE: New photos of Daphne before the end of the week, honest Abe!

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: