Saturday

December 5

MAJOR MILESTONE: For the first time ever, Daphne said, "I love Daddy". And tonight while Mimi & Pawpaw (Jennie's parents) were babysitting, Daphne said her name. I believe she said, "Daphne roll the ball to Mimi" or something similar. She also counted to three today and used her fingers to show me. Not bad for a 21-month old, eh?

Jennie & I discovered that Daphne can not only recognize, but can correctly name 21 of the 26 letters of the alphabet. Now if we could only get her to learn all the colors! She can identify red, green, white, black, and sometimes yellow.

Daphne loves to hum the A, B, C's (aka the Alphabet Song) to just about anything. Did you know that the Alphabet Song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Bah Bah Black Sheep are all the same melody? I had never thought about it until Jennie pointed it out to me.

Here are some photos from today:










Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: