Thursday

October 11

Last night Jennie and I enjoyed a nice dinner at her parents' house. Afterwards, we all sat around the tube watching the Predators lose their first game of the year by a score of 4-1 in St.Louis. Hey, even the really bad teams have to win once in a while, right? No big deal. In years' past, their lackluster play would have ruined my evening, but not anymore. All I could think about was how my little sweet potato was kicking around inside of Jennie's cantaloupe sized uterus.

Yesterday, the new album "In Rainbows" was released by Radiohead for digital download. I have listened to it twice now and give it a thumbs up. What makes this album most interesting is how the currently unsigned band charges you. You decide what YOU want to pay for the album -- $1, $5, $10, etc. It's up to you... I "contributed" 2.45 British Pounds (which equates to approximately $5 US). You can check it out if you wish at the album's website.

Two weeks from today is Jennie's next doctor visit...


"let's help Mom water her plants..."


LINK OF THE DAY: Silly stick figure humor...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: