Monday

October 8

Another day, another dollar. I nearly used a sick day at work this morning, but I resisted. My fever and dizziness have gone away, but now I am coughing like I belong in a tuberculosis ward! I simply loaded up on cough drops and Acetaminophen on my way out the door.

Do you have Shower-zheimers also? Each morning I stumble out of bed at 5:20am half-awake. As I take my shower, I begin thinking about my upcoming day -- deadlines, things to do, etc. That's when my affliction, Shower-zheimers, takes over! I cannot seem to remember where I have soaped last or if I have shampooed my balding scalp. Jennie says I could cure my Shower-zheimers if I made a daily routine: maybe start from top to bottom consistently? Oh well, I guess washing some places more than once is not all that bad?

Jennie is really starting to feel the baby when she sits up or gets out of bed.

THE ATTACK OF BURGER BABY...


LINK OF THE DAY: Need a great deal on electronics?

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: