Monday

October 1

Weathered, tattered, and dry rotted, our ten year old patio set continues to inch closer to the great furniture graveyard with each passing day. This would seem to be the perfect time of year to cash in on those "end of summer" clearance deals. So, on Saturday afternoon, Jennie and I bought a new patio table and chairs for our deck. It may have consumed five hours of our day, but we were able to weigh out all the pros and cons. And, in the end, we are very satisfied with our new, maintenance free all-weather furniture...

Yesterday, Jennie enjoyed baking some new recipes in the kitchen while I tackled the endless task of yard grooming and shrub pruning. It seems like only yesterday I mowed, de-weeded, and removed painful dandelion thistles. I am thankful to live on a mere 1/3 of an acre plot. I cannot imagine having tens of acres constantly needing attention.

The countdown is on: 24 days until we find out if we are having a BOY or a GIRL!


WEEK 16 ULTRASOUND


I will scan some of the other ultrasound photos in the coming days...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: