Friday

October 26

Yesterday was a terrific day! I would be lying if I did not admit I teared up a few times (out of joy and excitement). The sonographer surprised us with a six minute videotape of the ultrasound. I also received several of the little black and white thermal paper photos as well. As soon as I get home tonight, I will post some here.

We had dinner with Jennie's folks last night and all sat around the TV watching the ultrasound video over and over again. Daddyhood is finally starting to feel real to me. I am going to be the papa of a bouncing baby girl!

I better start saving my pennies now for her wedding. And, a shotgun might come in handy once little boys begin showing up around our doorstep. I am looking forward to watching my little princess grow up! She will be absolutely spoiled rotten...



Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: