Tuesday

November 13

Another rainy day. No complaints here, I suppose. With all the precipitation blanketing middle Tennessee over the last week, it can only mean one thing: Dave has to mow the yard again. After a chilly weekend, yesterday never dipped below the upper 50's and featured a high in the low 70's.

Jennie's parents fed us a nice meal last night as we watched the Predators on TV squeak out a 4-1 victory over the Columbus BJ's. Nashville (9-7-1) seems to be back on track only losing 2 of their last 10 games. No news on the plight of the Predators' sale -- at this point, they could still be playing elsewhere next year.

I am halfway into my fifth Harlan Coben novel with only nine to go! After years of reading the likes of Stephen King and Dean Koontz, I was ready for a change. Coben's books are fast paced, suspenseful, usually feature several deaths (not gory or overdone), and keep you on the edge of your seat to the very last page. Plot twists and serial killers are always a recipe for entertainment!

Jennie could barely get out of bed this morning. She grumbled something about "sciatic nerve" and "ouch! painful". Her lower back must be stiff from standing on her feet 8 - 10 hours at work. Either her co-workers seem to forget she is pregnant OR she's such a diligent, tireless worker that she refuses to sit and take a break every hour or so... I'm guessing the latter -- she loses track of time and forgets to rest.

Have a great November 13th!

DO YOU SMELL A LAWSUIT?


LINK OF THE DAY: Leonard Maltin's current movie picks...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave! I have now subscribed to your blog- I feel so geeky now! LOL Actually, I'm working on my Masters Degree and one of my classes deals with technology for the classroom and wikis and blogs were last night's assignment and since your blog is only one of two I know about, lucky you! I get to subscribe to yours. Hope you and Jennie and the baby are all doing wonderfully! Take care!