Friday

November 9

Last night Jennie had an allergy attack, heartburn, a splitting headache, and basically could not sleep from 2am this morning onward. As I slapped the alarm clock and crawled out of bed at 5:15am, Jennie was still surfing the web -- reading about baby stuff. She was heading off to bed when I left for work. Hopefully, she will enjoy a relaxing day of rest with limited barking from Maggie. After all, Friday IS trash day on our block and those loud, garbage-gathering, petroleum wasters taunt Maggie to bark her head off each week like clockwork. You would think after 9 years she would realize her barking affects nothing. Also, it's quite funny how we live less than two miles from a free, public dump, yet just about everyone in our neighborhood pays $50+ quarterly for trash pick up. Support your public dump! Hey, that is $200+ a year you can spend on various electronic items and miscellaneous computer hardware! Why throw away money with the trash?


On the eve of my thirty fifth year, I leave you with these niblets of wisdom:


  • "Why is it illegal to park in a handicapped parking space but it is okay to use a handicapped toilet?"

  • "Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it did not zigzag?"

  • "Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?"

  • "If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?"


Have a superb weekend! I know I will...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...


LINK OF THE DAY: Need help finding something on the web? Try Google Hacks...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dave! Hope it is fabulous! Give Jennie my best too! In a month or two, just prior to my 35th b'day, I'll inquire about how it feels to be "half-dead" since we are getting so old now! LOL Take care!
Lizz