Friday

November 2

Don't forget to roll your clocks back an hour tomorrow night! We will receive an extra hour of sleep as Daylight Savings Time ends for the year. When Daylight Savings Time starts on March 9, 2008, Jennie will be ready to pop!

brrrr... The temperature bottomed out at 38 degrees here in Nashville this morning. Finally, hockey weather! Like a big dummy, I was glued to the tube last night. I watched the Predators shut out the Canucks by a score of 3-0. The game finished around 12:45am CST.

Oh well, I will take a nap with Jennie this evening if I can.

SMILE, IT'S NAPTIME...


LINK OF THE DAY: Does your website stink?

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched the game as well. Glad to see them finally win one on the road. If this keeps up we'll be forced to admit that the team is better off with Ellis in net, don't you think?