Friday

January 18

Jennie is taking in lunch and a movie with friends today. Other than a stuffy nose, occasional back pain, and easily swollen legs, she feels great!

I have spent the better part of two days trying to configure my new PC here at work with software development tools and utilities. These new quad-core Intel Xeon 2.5 GHz processors really fly! My only complaint with the 64-bit Windows XP operating system would be the compatibility issues for old, legacy programs. No big deal. The pros of having a new computer definitely outweigh the cons. Enough geek rambling...

This coming Monday we have tickets to a hockey game starting at 5pm (early holiday faceoff). Since my employer does not recognize Martin Luther King Jr. Day as a holiday, Jennie graciously volunteered to pick me up so we would not be late to the game. Oh well, I bet there will be some angry fans showing up around 7pm thinking the game is about to start only to find out the third period is underway. Yikes!

Enjoy your weekend!

"What a cute baby you have!" -- the Prez


LINK OF THE DAY: Great news for adults: Teens are stupid!

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: