Wednesday

January 2 ( 30 weeks pregnant )

Less than 10 weeks to go!

Jennie's next appointment with her doctor is a week from today. I really hope they perform another ultrasound in her upcoming visits, but I have no idea what to expect. The last ultrasound photo I received was way back in October.

We still have a few more weeks until the childbirth class. That should be exciting!

The US Postal Service let us down on Monday by not delivering our Nintendo Wii. I will cross my fingers once again today. The "track & deliver" section on USPS.com states that a delivery was attempted on Saturday, December 29th at 2:45pm. First of all, we never left home that day and secondly, our mail was delivered before noon. Oh well, it's probably just a software glitch at USPS while updating the package status.

Did you have a wonderful New Year's celebration?

Like old fogies, Jennie and I stayed at home and watched the festivities on the tube.

MORNING UPDATE: 9:29am A friend of mine sent this to me and I wanted to share. Enjoy! hehehe

THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

1. Innovative
2. Preliminary
3. Anaesthetist
4. Cinnamon
5. Chrysanthemum

THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

1. Specificity
2. Rhipidistian-Amphibian Transition
3. Anti-constitutionalistically
4. Transubstantiate
5. Sphygmomanometer

THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

1. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
2. Nope, no more booze for me.
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Mac Donalds? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
6. Oh, I couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool.
9. Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to hurl in the street.
10. I must be going home now as I have work in the morning.




LINK OF THE DAY: Save the planet, one joke at a time...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think they are hard to say even when you are not drunk :) Mom