Tuesday

January 8

Jennie dropped off my Subaru at the shop early this morning. Hopefully, nothing major is wrong. We believe the brakes are worn out (squealing and pinging like flimsy, metal roller skates on bumpy pavement). In fact, they have not been serviced in nearly 60,000 miles of driving. Auto repair always leaves me feeling like George Costanza on Seinfeld, "Your B-Pipe needs to be replaced, Mr. Costanza". Fictitious parts are invented by mechanics and always in need of urgent repair or else! :)

One of my previous employers is going out of business in early March. It really saddens me as I still have several friends working over there. I wish them nothing but the best in their future endeavors!

Tomorrow is Jennie's doctor visit.

Different degrees of spit-itude? yuk yuk yuk


LINK OF THE DAY: Swap your stuff!

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: