Thursday

February 7

Jennie's doctor was pleased with her progress today. Daphne is properly positioned, head down in Jennie's uterus (a great sign). Jennie is not retaining too much water or gaining too much weight. All is normal...

One of my co-workers asked me if we had a theme for our nursery. I guess we really don't have one. Lots of dark wood furniture, robin's egg blue walls, and pink crib sheets & bumper. We are keeping it fairly neutral until we learn Daphne's personality. I am guessing she will be a "Daddy's girl". But, who knows?

Well, I need to hit the hay! This late night blogging is tough stuff. I apologize for not having many creative juices flowing through my entries lately. It is terribly frustrating that my employer restricted my access to this website. Being exhausted, I am afraid it shows in my writing style...



LINK OF THE DAY: Global disease alert map...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: