Tuesday

September 25

I find it challenging to create a daily blog entry. I am constantly asking myself, "What should I write about today?"

How about examining the art of malapropisms? A malapropism is a humorous misuse of a word or expression. Most everyone has a collection of malapropisms they use in their day-to-day life (even without realizing it). Freudian slips and Bush-isms are extensions of this frequently used by raconteurs...

"Your teacher learned you good, don't ever take it for granite!" hehehe

Jennie had some minor brown spotting yesterday (for the first time in over a week) and it appears to be going away. Is pregnancy supposed to be like walking on eggshells? I realize everyone's body chemistry is different, but I feel like we are living in a real-world screenplay of The Glass Menagerie of Jennie's Uterus. She is handling all the twinges and pains within her body really well.



LINK OF THE DAY: For the gadget geek...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: