Tuesday

December 11

Christmas is two weeks from today! Yikes, have you finished shopping? :)

Yesterday was a terribly frustrating day to say the least. It began like any other Monday -- a flood of emails and agents in a panic. Once PEBKAC (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair) becomes established, I move on with my day to more productive tasks. When I am not helping an idiot troubleshoot, I really do love developing software.

Today has been a much better day already. I try to reserve my stash of Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails here at work for the times when I feel angry, but would rather not open my mouth spewing something I will regret later. I place my noise-canceling headphones gently over my noggin' and crank the volume until I no longer remember what was bothering me. Ahh, the bliss and serenity.

Jennie's next doctor visit will be Thursday, December 20th.



LINK OF THE DAY: YouOS: the Web Operating System

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: