Wednesday

December 19 ( 28 weeks pregnant )

Wow, 28 weeks! Can you believe it? Daphne is 70% ready to be hatched...
In a mere two and a half months or so, I will enter the vicissitude of daddyhood.

Borrowed from BabyCenter.com :
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.


Between 3 and 4am this morning, I heard a series of snaps and pops. I thought, "Am I nuts? I hear the sound of teeth being flossed." I casually rolled over and Jennie was propped up in bed, wide awake, and flossing her teeth in the dark. She said something to me about not being able to sleep, and I may have muttered some nonsense in my half asleep daze (which I'm sure made perfect sense to me at the time). Before I know it, my alarm is buzzing and I get up for work at 5:15am. And what do you know, Jennie is fast asleep.

REDNECK BABY HOLDER


LINK OF THE DAY: Technology news and info for the traveller

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: