Thursday

December 6

Jennie has been waking up between 2am and 4am the past few nights with awful lower leg cramps. It was so painful last night, I heard her wrapping an electric heating pad around one of her feet! Otherwise, all is well with Jennie and baby, D_phne _ose. According to BabyCenter.com, Jennie's basketball-sized uterus comports itself with our 14+ inch long, 2+ pound baby.

Speaking of the wee hours, this weekend I have to be at work for a 3am to 5am RealiTea server canister transition on Sunday morning. Yuck! Maybe I can convince my boss to let me sleep late Monday morning? And to complicate matters, my company's annual Christmas party is Saturday night... Merry Christmas to me.

Have a wonderful December 6th! Today is St.Nicholas' Day (started in 343 AD).

Are you happy to see me or is that a steel post in your pocket?



LINK OF THE DAY: Crazy Signs!

For those of you who have not already guessed our daughter's name, don't ever register to play on TV's Wheel-of-Fortune (hehehe). Here is the final clue:

D _ P H N E       _ O S E       T   I   L   S   O   N

I will reveal her name this weekend for the totally hopeless! :)

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: