Sunday

December 9

As I promptly jumped out of bed at 2am this morning, my heart pounded and adrenaline sickened my stomach. I had nightmares of oversleeping and probably grew a few new gray hairs. Jennie and I arrived at my place of employment this morning a little before 3am. To make a long story short, I upgraded a server which (for legal reasons) had to be done between 3 and 5 am on a Sunday morning. It went smoother than I expected and so far, so good. Hopefully, no more late nights at work are in store for me.

Earlier in the evening, Jennie and I attended my company's annual Christmas party. We hung around for the door prize drawings, but we left empty handed. Oh well, maybe next time. I had to surrender all of our complimentary "drink" tickets to other employees. Unfortunately, I could not risk imbibing alcohol and going to work a few hours later.



On the bright side, all of our Christmas shopping was completed this weekend! Yahoo... what a relief! Also, we bought a 7 foot, live Frasier Fir at Lowe's and decorated our house today.


LINK OF THE DAY: Need a funny shirt?

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: