Friday

June 15 - Day 36 of IVF

Well, this is a HUGE day! The IVF nurse is supposed to provide us with more concrete results today. Depending on the progression of Jennie's eggs, we should have a better idea of how to proceed next week.

I will have an afternoon update around 3pm to provide any news from Jennie's appointment today.



AFTERNOON UPDATE: It's almost 4pm and I have not spoken to Jennie yet. She did leave me a voicemail about half an hour ago saying she was exhausted and was going to take a nap. She mentioned her estradiol level is over 1000 and that she has another ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow! I will report more when I get home...

EVENING UPDATE: Sorry for the late update, but I decided to join Jennie for a nap when I got home from work. After a hard week at work, nothing says relaxation like a peaceful nap. I woke up to the sound of the food processor and the heavenly smell of toasted cheese. Jennie was making fresh Gazpacho and some Grilled Garlic & Cheese sandwiches. After I washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen, we watched a movie and honestly, the last thing on my mind was getting on the old computer. But, here's the latest info: Jennie has between 6 - 10 follicles on her right ovary and at least 3 - 4 on her left ovary that are progressing nicely. We are guessing that her eggs will be harvested no later than Tuesday, but we should know after tomorrow's appointment.

LINK OF THE DAY: Bizarre websites on IShouldBeWorking.com

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: