Thursday

July 12

Today is Jennie's interview with Fox TV. I will try to capture it to a video file if I can and maybe stream it through a privately accessed YouTube location.

Even after taking naps, Jennie is still very fatigued. She desperately wanted to fall asleep yesterday while grocery shopping! I have heard that fatigue and nausea really calm down in the second trimester, right?

Oh well, not much else going on... I will keep you posted if anything exciting happens.



LINK OF THE DAY: Brain Quirks You Didn't Realize You Had...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave tell Jennie twins may make her tired all the way through, but naps are geat! I can't talk about the nausea- I was very lucky where that was concerned. The big thing for me was the fact that diet Coke- which I loved so much- tasted like dirt for 3 months.
I am so excited for you guys! Oh, btw, if your EDD is right, they will be Pisces babies! Have fun with that! LOL