Wednesday

July 25 ( 7 weeks pregnant )

Back from the dentist! Neither Jennie nor I had any cavities... yee hoo :)

Our ultrasound appointment is at 1pm CST today.

ACTUAL PHOTO OF OUR BABY FROM JULY 25


EVENING UPDATE: Well, we are finally home from a long day of doctor's visits and some light shopping.

** drum roll ** We are having 1 baby! Yep, a singleton. While my wallet let out a sigh of relief, we mourned the loss of embryo #2 for a while. See the gestational sac in the photo above? Our child is currently 6.9 mm in length and has a healthy heartbeat of 139 beats per minute. We were able to see the tiny heart beating, but it was too faint to hear today. On August 8th, we should be able to hear the heartbeat during the next ultrasound (9 weeks pregnant).

We are pretty exhausted so I think it is nap time!

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please call me on my cell.
MOM

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! I actually have tears in my eyes! The picture is awesome! Take care!
Lizz