Tuesday

July 24

Tomorrow is the big day! Jennie and I will begin the morning with a routine dental cleaning and then just after lunch, we will proceed to NFC for Jennie's 7-week ultrasound.

Today, a childhood friend of mine is having a minor, surgical procedure. I wish her all the best and a speedy recovery!

Does anyone remember Koogle peanut butter from the early 1970's? When I was a young Army brat living abroad in West Germany, my mother used to buy Cinnamon Koogle (by Kraft) for us to enjoy on a nice crispy piece of toast. To this day, I still dream of the magical flavors of Koogle. How could Kraft Foods take away the chocolate, cinnamon, and banana flavored peanut butters? :) I know, I know. You are probably thinking, "Dave, why don't you simply buy some Nutella or Goober Grape and get over it?" But, I assure you that it is not the same and nowhere near as delicious. One day, I will set up a laboratory in my basement, like Grandpa on The Munsters, dedicated to the fine art of discovering Koogle's secret recipe!



LINK OF THE DAY: Origin of familiar phrases...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: