Wednesday

August 1 ( 8 Weeks Pregnant )

Jennie's next ultrasound is a week from today. It looks to be an exciting day -- hearing the baby's heartbeat for the first time! My employer has always been very fair and lenient, giving me time off when needed, but not next week. Since I must "babysit" a group of contractors (visiting my workplace next Tuesday through Thursday) for a server upgrade, I have been DENIED time off to hear my baby's heartbeat... :(

My resentment will fade in due time (hey, it's only one ultrasound, right?). It could be much worse, I suppose. After all, I have been able to attend all of Jennie's appointments so far.

On a brighter note, tonight is Jennie's TV appearance at 9pm CST.



"I'm so silly! Watch me dance!" ~ Silly Hans

LINK OF THE DAY: 10 Reasons To Throw Away Your Cell Phone...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave- see if they can record the heartbeat for you or video the ultrasound. I don't know what options they have now, but i know those were options when I was having ultrasounds. Good Luck!
Lizz