Wednesday

August 29 ( 12 weeks pregnant )

Today was a busy, yet successful day in the salt mines. Unfortunately, I am finding less and less time to create blog entries... :)



I am proud to say I am now completely Comcast-free! Having spent my entire lunch break driving to the outer limits of middle Tennessee and back, it was satisfying to unload my vastly underperforming, digital HD cable box. I chose not to deliver a rant to the apathetic clerk -- instead, I will save my constructive criticisms for the Comcast online survey. If we had more than one cable company (i.e., competition) in middle Tennessee, maybe we would have a better product? I believe there is a reason more than 2 out of 3 homes in my neighborhood have a dish...

Okay, I will step off of my soapbox now.

Tomorrow evening, Jennie and I will begin our journey to see my sister, Daina's wedding. No internet access will force me to be "blog"-less for a few days. Hold the fort down while I am away...

LINK OF THE DAY: the 50 best cookie recipes on the 'net!

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: