Saturday

August 19

Due to uncertainty with my internet connection, I figured it would be best to go ahead and create a blog entry before the satellite installer arrives. If he uses the same coaxial outlets for my dish as my existing cable, I will lose internet service (cable modem) in a few hours... It's alright though because my DSL account should be active in the coming days.

Overall, Jennie is doing well. Lately, her allergies have been bothering her, but that's the price you pay for living in middle Tennessee. :)

Her exercise restriction will be lifted this coming Thursday (she will be able to swim and lightly stroll, but no Yoga). I will continue to do her heavy lifting chores and make sure she is taking it easy.

Have a great Sunday!



LINK OF THE DAY: Weird Sex Laws...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: