Monday

August 20

Satisfying my inner geek, Jennie bought me an upscaling 1080p HDMI DVD player yesterday for our 10 year anniversary. Couple that with our new satellite installation and I feel giddy like a little boy on Christmas morning! Dish Network's picture quality is impeccable using the new ViP722 receiver (350 hours of standard definition OR 55 hours of high definition recording; this should be enough DVR space for now). Oh well, I don't want to bore you with the details, but I love it!

Jennie's morning sickness returned again yesterday while she was brushing her teeth. Otherwise, she is doing well. She still feels occasional twinges from time to time (we're not sure if it's gas or the baby moving around). We took a two hour nap yesterday afternoon to regain our strength... (for me, I want to show sympathy, and sleeping is always great!)



LINK OF THE DAY: Fun, mindless game alert: Amberial

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: