Friday

August 3

Top of the morning to ya!

Happy August 3rd to you and yours. I am ecstatic this week is finally coming to a close. It has been exhausting to say the least.

Last night, Jennie made some delicious stuffed peppers for dinner. Serving my post as Chief Dishwasher for Chef Jennie, I scrubbed each and every dish until I had dish-pan hands.

As we relaxed on the couch, we enjoyed a dose of the evil drug known as Reality TV (Big Brother 8 on CBS). Every year, we say we will stop watching reality shows, but the addiction is much too hard to give up, especially cold turkey. Afterwards, we took in an older classic movie called Clerks. I have to admit that it was more funny than I remember. If you care for raunchy humor and silly behavior, this one is for you! I give it two thumbs up for filth and fun.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!



LINK OF THE DAY: The Poodiatrist is in... Your poo health IS important!

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: