Sunday

August 5

Yesterday, Jennie and I spent the day clothes shopping and cleaning out our closets. Pretty exciting stuff, eh? The Tax Free weekend helped out a bunch, especially since I needed some new clothes for work, etc.

Ever wake up in the middle of the night with one of your limbs asleep? Last night my right leg from my knee down woke me up suddenly, I tried to stand, and I fell to the floor frightening Jennie a bit. I was fine, but my right leg felt like two cinder blocks -- hehehe. A few minutes of tapping it and I was back to normal. I'm sure I was just sleeping on it funny.

Today we are going to spend some time with friends at the local water park. Although poor Jennie will not be able to go down the slides, she can still beat the heat floating around the pool...

BURRRRRR, THIS WOULD STINK...


LINK OF THE DAY: Lost but not forgotten...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: