Thursday

August 9

Jennie's ultrasound went well yesterday. The doctor told Jennie and her mom that everything is fine with the progression.

STATISTICS: Our baby is now 18.7 mm (nearly an inch!). Two weeks ago, the baby was only 6.9 mm. For those metrically challenged folks (myself included), 22 mm or 2.2 cm is equal to 1 inch.

The heart rate measured 179 beats per minute (up from 139 beats per minute 2 weeks ago). I did not get to hear the heartbeat live, but Jennie recorded it on a micro-cassette player. Thump-thump, thump-thump, thump-thump! We are excited and cannot wait until our little kidney bean is born...

UPDATE: I will post the ultrasound photo tomorrow morning. It totally slipped my mind...

Today (thankfully) is the final day I will have to work late this week. I really don't want to bore you with all the technical details, but let's just say Tuesday night's fiasco could have been avoided if some folks had paid a little more attention to detail. Attention to detail, or the lack thereof, has always been a pet peeve of mine; I am the most "meticulous-to-a-fault" person I know (other than my wife, of course!). Not trying to sound crass, but it seems if you want a task done correctly, you might as well do it yourself! :) hehehe

THIS GUY IS HOLDING BACK. HE NEEDS TO TELL US HOW HE REALLY FEELS.... HEHEHE


LINK OF THE DAY: Michael Vick found another way to make money...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: