Saturday

August 18

Busily rushing around the house, I have been trying to complete some "around the house" chores today. I am crossing my fingers for a smooth and painless satellite dish installation tomorrow. Surely it will be a piece of cake for the installer. I have diagrammed all of my inputs/outputs and prepared myself with all necessary cables, etc.

Jennie's friend and co-worker had a baby daughter yesterday morning at 9:30am. By the time Jennie got home last night, Marnie was not accepted any visitors. Maybe we will get to visit today? If not, I am sure we will see the baby in due time.

As the next two weekends will be very busy, Jennie and I are looking forward to being bums this weekend. Next weekend, we are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary on a surprise getaway (planned by moi). And, two weeks from now, we will be attending my step-sister's wedding...



LINK OF THE DAY: If Programming Languages Were Cars...

Until tomorrow,
Dave T.

No comments: